All black everything

04:08








Anyone who knows me knows, maxi dresses are my kinda thing, especially maxi dresses with slits in them. I absolutely love rib dresses, and I've been looking for a rib dress for AGES, so when I found this beauty in new look for £8! in the sale I had to snap it up.


I've been trying to add my colour to my wardrobe and I wanted to get this dress in the Khaki colour but they didn't have my size *cries*. So I decided to go for a classic "All Black everything" outfit. This dress is extremely comfortable to wear and the slit makes it acceptable for days and evenings out. 


Leather Jacket: Newlook/ Rib dress: Newlook / Shoes: La moda / Bag: Asos / Sunglasses: La moda


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images