Ribbed Jumpsuit

07:20







Hello my loves, hope all is well. I've taken my twists out and I'm trying to be natural for a while, and it's proving quite hard but I'm trying *sigh*. Anyway I love love love love love this jumpsuit. I've been looking for a culotte jumpsuit for a while and on top of that it's ribbed (I loved ribbed clothes) which makes it even more perfect for me. It's perfect for the summer day , you can wear it with some sandals and style it with a nice side bag. It's also good for the autumn time. It's ribbed so its quite warm and you can put a blazer on top of it, with some strappy heels and it's ideal for an evening out.

Jumpsuit: Zara/ Denim Jacket: East London thrift shop/ Shoes: La moda

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images