Getting ready for AW15...

04:58







My hair is green! As much as I do love my natural hair,  it caused me stress..natural hair is lifestyle ,that I don't think i'm quite ready to maintain yet..anyway. The weather has been awful so I've brought out one of my favourite jackets. I bought it in the early summer time and it was on sale (I still think it might be) and I'm really excited to wear it more during AW. This jacket is really good for autumn evenings out because it's not too light or too heavy. I wore this outfit to the cinema..by the way, if you haven't watched straight outta compton yet you NEED to.

Jacket: Misguided/ Turtle neck: Asos/ Denim skirt: H&M/ Shoes: La moda/ Hat:Primark

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images