Zara in Milan...

09:04







Hello my loves! Hope you've had a good week, can you believe its August already..how is 2016 already over? I have to say that one of my highlights of this year has to be going to Milan for the first time. It truly is a beautiful a city (other than the fact that people kept mistaking my crochet braids for dreads and giving me intense stares), I had a really relaxing time in Milan. My advice to anyone travelling to Milan is take as much money as you can, because the amount I had was definitely not enough!

I have to admit I went a little crazy when I went to Zara in Milan, but can you blame me? They had two Zara stores in Milan; One for men and one for women and the Zara women had four floors so you could imagine my excitement. They were also having a sale so it was happy days for me. I was a bit disappointed with the sizing of the clothes though, I tried on six items and none of them fit unfortunately and they didn't have the majority of the clothes I wanted in my size. However I was fortunate enough to purchase the Jeans and the Top that are featured in this blog from Zara.

The jeans that I bought are Mom jeans (My first pair). They're really casual and they're perfect for a day with friends or a date if paired with a nice top and heels. I've been looking for a Bardot top all summer but when I saw this top in Zara I had to buy it. It would look great with a Bodycon skirt with a slit for a dinner date. And ofcourse I had to pair this outfit with my trusty mules that I am still loving.

Shoes: Egoofficial/ Top: Zara/ Jeans: Zara/ Sunglasses: LaModa/ Leather Jacket: Zara 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images