Pretty in Pink

08:35








After a long hiatus from blogging....ya girl is back. Second year was definitely one of many lessons; One being how to multitask whilst doing a degree! It was safe to say that second year was very demanding but thanks to God's grace I made it through! 

Summer has to be my one of my favourite seasons in terms of style and as of now I'm really loving the colour pink. Last Summer, one my style goals was to add more colour to my wardrobe and it seems pretty evident that I have. Another style piece that I'm loving this season (which I'm sad to admit) is mules or what my sister and I call them "Mum shoes". I call them mum shoes because I can recollect my mother having these shoes as I was a child and thinking that they looked awful, but something my mum has always said to me is "Fashion never changes it just repeats itself" and she was right. My mules have been my go to shoes so far this summer, although I have to say they're not the comfiest so I always bring my sandals with me. Nevertheless I'm enjoying this week of our Indian summer and I'm excited to see how my style will grow throughout the summer season...

Top: Missguided, Bag: Primark, Skirt: Primark, Shoes: Egoofficial, Rings: Forever 21, Sunglasses: La Moda, African head wrap: My mother. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images