It's Spring time...

12:02







Ah Spring has finally arrived and you know what that means? It's nearly Summer. I have a love/hate relationship with Spring time. It's too cold to wear summer appropriate clothes and it's too hot to wear winter appropriate clothes..either way I'm happy that we're coming close to Summer!
Missguided really treated me with that 50% student discount a few weeks back and I went a little crazy but girlllll was I SO happy with my purchases. One of them being this dress.

I really like the texture of it and it's not all one length which is nice for a tall gal like me ,considering it's not too short. I paired these with my fav boots from Public Desire and one of my much adored purchases; my H&M coat. I bought this coat two years ago (I think) and I'm still in love with it. Fashion tip: Buy a coat thats two sizes bigger than you so you can "grow" into it (and never throw it away ha).

Coat: H&M/ Dress: Missguided/ Boots; Public Desire

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images