Guess who's back?

09:03






Soooooo, after a really long break from blogging, I'm back! Apologies, I really had no idea that second year would be so demanding but I'm going to be more consistent with my posts now, promise!
Anyway on to the outfit, the January sales were really good to me and one of the items I was fortunate enough to purchase, were these Jean Culottes. They're one of my favourite fashion items at the moment. I'm trying to be more casual with my daily fashion and culottes and trainers are pretty casual for a day outfit. But Can we talk about the coat though? This coat is everything. I bought it one/two years ago and it's so warm and goes with nearly everything. I'm really excited that I'm blogging again and I can't wait to see my fashion journey progress..

Coat: H&M/ Top: Missguided/ Culottes: Zara/ Reeboks: Size


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images